lwip-users

[lwip-users] sendto fails/memp_malloc: out of memory in pool 6

From: newlwip
Subject: [lwip-users] sendto fails/memp_malloc: out of memory in pool 6
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:58:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

    I am using LWIP sockets api for sending and receiving UDP packets on
xilinx ML403 powerpc board with xilkernel.Sendto command returns -1
sometimes and the debug message shows "memp_malloc: out of memory in pool 6"
when this happens.I tried to increase the memp_num_pbuf and
memp_num_netbuf,but the problem still exists.Could anyone tell me how to
solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
newlwip