lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] How to use Lwip with ethernet in Linux

From: Taranowski, Thomas \(SWCOE\)
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] How to use Lwip with ethernet in Linux
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:03:35 -0600

There are only a few points in which you have to integrate, all of which
are covered in the ethernetif.c code template.

Basically,
1.) Implement a link_output(), which sends a chunk of data to the driver
to be sent.
2.) Add in a call to ip_input() in your receive ISR, or hardware polling
process.

There are also a number of other additional points that need to be taken
care of, but I believe the code template pretty much takes care of
those.

On