lwip-users

[lwip-users] Can lwip support Borland C++ 3.1 or higher Complier under D

From: leaway
Subject: [lwip-users] Can lwip support Borland C++ 3.1 or higher Complier under DOS?
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:46:48 +0800

Can lwip support Borland C++ 3.1 or higher Complier under DOS?
recently I have been told to start an GPRS application under DOS, I want to use free PPP/TCPIP stack, lwip is my first choice.But I really don't know wheather lwip can be complied under dos with Borland C++ of somewhat version.Does anybody had such similar experence like this, please give me some advice, even more details are welcomed :)

leaway
2006-12-04