lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip ARP problems

From: Mumtaz Ahmad
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip ARP problems
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:17:25 +0500

Well atleast LWIP has no such problem .Your description shows that somehow
lwip is not getting the arp reply .Thats strange to me. You must debug it at
lwip ethernet driver interface to localize the problem .Put some debug print
in ethernetif_input function to see wether you are getting any packets of
type arp or not .Alternatively you can use etharp_query API to directly send
the arp request to the host you wanna connect with before establishing a
connection .I hope it will help