lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] mem_malloc bug

From: Tom Hennen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] mem_malloc bug
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:29:57 -0400

Done.  Hopefully I'll get some time to work on a patch...

On 10/5/06, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 18:25 -0400, Tom Hennen wrote:

> I'm not sure if I'll be able to submit a patch (i.e. if my employer
> will let me).

OK, in that case, could you submit a bug on savannah, and point it at
this discussion on the mailing list so this issue doesn't get forgotten,
and someone will hopefully get round to fixing it in the near future.

Thanks for taking the time to get to the bottom of this and letting us
know.

Kieran