lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP on Gigabit Ethernet MAC (raw api)

From: Sathya Thammanur
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP on Gigabit Ethernet MAC (raw api)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:03:27 -0700

Hi Daniel,
Xilinx EDK8.2iSP1 release does support the Trimode Emac for V4 with PPC. However this is supported only for the sockets API mode and not the RAW API.

Sathya

On 9/14/06, Daniel Klingler <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello together,

does anybody implemented lwip (raw api) with a Gigabit Ethernet MAC?

We use a PPC on a Virtex 4 with his tri mode MAC (in Virtex 4 integrated)
with a corresponding PHY (Marvell 88E1111). If it's possible then we want to
use lwip with this MAC.

Best regards,
Daniel Klingler

TES Electronic Solutions GmbH