lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] endless loop in netconn_write or not

From: E.F.Spijksma
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] endless loop in netconn_write or not
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:25:43 +0200

We did some more debugging on the project and this the result. We increased some buffers so we are not always getting the loop in the netconn_write anymore. Now we see is sometimes loops there for a bit and then we get this loop:

in the file tcpip.c:
In the switch (msg->type) it goes to
case TCPIP_MSG_INPUT:

wich ends op in ip.c in the switch (IPH_PROTO(iphdr)) and finaly in the case
default. where we get:
LWIP_DEBUGF(IP_DEBUG | 2, ("Unsupported transport protocol %"U16_F"\n", IPH_PROTO(iphdr)));

So somewhere along the transmits get corrupted or so. Anyone seen the same problems?