lwip-users

Re[2]: [lwip-users] minimal echo running in cygwin

From: Evgeny Belyanco
Subject: Re[2]: [lwip-users] minimal echo running in cygwin
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:26:04 +0400

Monday, July 3, 2006, 6:15:48 PM, you wrote:

PA> I've been following the kde transition to cmake, and I'm impressed by it.
PA> I agree that it would be better.
PA> Are you volunteering, then? ;)

Not now. My main skiils are embedded programming. I was greatly
impressed by the idea of synthetic port of eCos for Linux, and now
trying to build the same synthetic port for uCOS + applicatons. Port
of uCOS for MS VC is available here
http://www.micrium.com/windows/index.html

I never listen about CMake several weeks ago, I little use Sconst. But
one guy post message in Sconst list about CMake, and I was *greatly*
impressed by CMake's power.

Evgeny Belyanko
* E-mail: address@hidden