lwip-users

Re: Re[4]: [lwip-users] minimal echo running in cygwin

From: Christiaan Simons
Subject: Re: Re[4]: [lwip-users] minimal echo running in cygwin
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:59:50 +0200

Evgeny,

> So my request was about msvc "port" for LwIP 1.1.1

Don't know if it actually builds or works with 1.1.1,
it isn't maintained for a long while. Last release tag on
contrib/ports/msvc6 was 0_6_4 (mid 2003), most likely the
first and last version it was tested for.

You can get this using anonymous CVS.

> My knowledge in Win32 programming is insufficient to be volunteer - I
> am new in this field.

Hope my question remains to be answerd by someone else...

Bye,
Christiaan