lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] HTTP server - loading files

From: FreeRTOS Info
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] HTTP server - loading files
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:59:25 +0100

Server worked without problem, though one difficulty has appered:
I need some program to turn my webpages into c-files or something, to put
them in program memory.

If you want to statically define your WEB pages in your program memory then take a look at the uIP code. It includes a rudimentary file structure that does just this, along with a perl script (makefsdata) for converting html into C structs. It should be straight forward to include these files in lwIP.

Regards,
Richard.

http://www.FreeRTOS.org
*Now for ARM Cortex-M3!*