lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] PPP negotiation frame length and sio_read() inco mpatib

From: Guillermo Prandi
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] PPP negotiation frame length and sio_read() inco mpatibility
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:48:04 -0300

In my system all threads have the same priority. I get a 100% idle CPU when there is nothing to process.

Guille

From: Wilson, Clive
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:19:06 +0100

Guille,

Just a quick question regarding your sio_read strategy you mentioned below - what were the relative priorities for the threads in your system? I have pppMain at the highest priority level, with the consuming thread (tcpip_thread in my case) at a lower priority along with the application thread. Is this your configuration, or do you have it different?

Does anyone else have an angle on this?

Thanks again in anticipation,

Clive Wilson