lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Regarding Packet Loss in UDP mode - LwIP TCP/IP stack

From: revathy
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Regarding Packet Loss in UDP mode - LwIP TCP/IP stack
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:42:00 +0530

Hi Kieran,
                Thanks a lot for trying to attempt my problem.

        Yes, as you said in UDP mode, packet loss is common.
But, I tried with less traffic situation, meaning PC to board alone (static
mode)
and no switch in between (This is by using crossover cable).
        In that case also packet loss is happening, if iam not using the
sleep(100).
what can I do?

Revathy