lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: unix simhost

From: YH
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: unix simhost
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:46:24 +1000

Hello,

I tried to run simhost in linux RH9.0, but could not make TCP connection to httpd. It seems the server connection set up in httpd goes to tcp_bind, tcp_listen and tcp_accept straightaway and only blocked at tcp_recv during init processes. When a client application starts to connect, no response from server (of cause it does not listen). So calling http connection comes an error of connection refused. Ping IP address is fine. Please advice if I am missing something here?

Thank you.

Jim