lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT] lwIP 1.1.1

From: beach . dk
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT] lwIP 1.1.1
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:41:41 +0100

Sorry...

my spell check program didn't notice that I wrote simple instead of simply.
/Beach/

Hi,

Thanx for the lwip-1.1.1 update.

The printf formatters removed a lot of compiler warnings for me.
But there is still one to fix.

        src/netif/etharp.c:480: warning: int format, long unsigned int arg (arg 3)

In this line the formatter is S16_F and the argument is sizeof()
In my enviroment (gcc for an arm cpu)  size_t is the equivalent to unsigned long.

I think we need one more printf formatter SIZE_T_F or simple cast the result of sizeof().

Regards
/Beach/