lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] RTSP / RTP streaming

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] RTSP / RTP streaming
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:01:56 +0000

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 09:51 +0100, Trond Kortner wrote:

> Is there any way lwIP can be configured to handle persistent TCP
> connection?

This sounds familiar, I think something similar was asked a few months
ago.  At the time I didn't really understand what it was that was
needed, and to be honest I'm still not sure.  lwIP won't close a
connection unless the layer above asks it to, the other end tells it to,
or there is some problem.  As such, all connections should be persistent
in most circumstances.  Do you know what it is that triggers lwIP to
close the connection in the case you're having problems with?

Thanks

Kieran