lwip-users

[lwip-users] UDP-server, ucos

From: Marco Diers
Subject: [lwip-users] UDP-server, ucos
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:09:55 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

i have run the lwip1.1 with uc/os-ii on a NIOS-II. The network-controller is
a dm9000a.
My little example, a small udp-server, with lwip is running, but i have a
problem. When I start the OS with OSStart() in another small
udp-server-example, then the system hang up.
Has everyone a full example (inclusive the lwipopts) for me, for a
udp-server with uc/os?

Regards,

Marco Diers