lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] pbuf and recvevent/recv_avail out of sync

From: Christiaan Simons
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] pbuf and recvevent/recv_avail out of sync
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:17:49 +0100

address@hidden wrote on 02-02-2006
14:00:01:

> It seems to me, that rcvevent and recv_avail are incremented but no
> pbuf is allocated after the ninth one. I am not that familiar with
> the structure of lwip, but I am sure there is some kind of error
> checking that would prevent this from happening.
> I will appreciate any hint that could bring some light to this issue!

You should allways adapt your lwipopts.h
PBUF settings too meet your application needs.

You can easily debug lwip memory/pbuf
issues with the LWIP_DEBUG feature...

If if you can pinpoint a bug, you're invited
to submit a patch for that, or just mention it here.

I can only advise you to invest some time
in studying lwip before using it.

Bye,

Christiaan Simons

Hardware / Software Engineer
Axon Digital Design

http://www.axon.tv

individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not