lwip-users

[lwip-users] IPv6 status and stability.

From: Raja Rajamani
Subject: [lwip-users] IPv6 status and stability.
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:46:44 -0500

I am looking into the possibility of using IPv6 with the lwIP stack and
had a few questions about it.
1. I see the 'experimental' code to support IPv6? Has anyone used it and
how stable is the code.
2. What standards (for IPv6) are supported?

I saw some similar postings from 2003 but I could not find any mails where users
have used it for IPv6 or have had problems with it which leads me to believe that
no one has used lwIP for IPv6 yet.

Could someone reply on their experiences with this.

Thanks and regards,

Rajarajan