lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] RTSP / RTP data streaming

From: Trond Kortner
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] RTSP / RTP data streaming
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:48:12 +0100

Hi Kyle,

I am using the Vitex-II Pro XC2VP20. I am writing my own RTSP protocol (kind of an successive approximation method). I have not got very far yet, and plan to write my own RTP protocol to. My goal is to implement an echo sounder as a web and media server for control and echo data transfer.

With Regards,
Trond Kortner
R&D Engineer
Hydroacoustics
Kongsberg Maritime AS
Horten

kyle treleaven <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden

10.01.2006 23:19

Please respond to
Mailing list for lwIP users <address@hidden>

cc
Subject
Re: [lwip-users] RTSP / RTP data streaming

Hi Trond,

I've been perusing the lwip forums trying to fix some bugs I've been
having with my project implementation.  I'm also using lwIP, no-OS on
a ppc405 in xilinx fpga (v4, fx12 -- don't know what you're using).
As a student at Pitt I have to complete a senior design project, and a
big part of my project involves streaming video over the network (for
simplicity, we're trying to do motion-JPEG).  Did you write your
RTSP/RTP protocol or are you porting something already in existence?
Any of it free?

Thanks,
Kyle