lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Assertion - tcp_receieve: valid queue length

From: 陳 小擁
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Assertion - tcp_receieve: valid queue length
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:19:22 +0800 (CST)

hi .
i meet the same problem . it am using LwIP 1.0 without OS . when i try to send some data form my platform to the PC . however , when i using tcp_write() . I can't get any data in the PC . and it will print the Assertion like that :
Assertion -- tcp_enquene : valid queue length .
after read the mail-list . i use tcp_output() after the tcp_write();

>err = tcp_write(temp_pcb , &abc[j] , sizeof(abc[j]),0) ;
>     tcp_output(temp_pcb) ;
after that , it will print :
Assertion -- tcp_receieve : valid queue length . i can't come up with it . can some tell me how to send data in tcp_write without OS ?

YM - 離線訊息
就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk