lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP transmission error

From: boter
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP transmission error
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:52:42 -0800

Hi all,

    I  writed  a simple TCP-server program base on Rowley webserver demo using lwip.
the server function is that transmit back what it received.  when the function netconn_recv()
is executed the fifth time ,the error will occur . I traced the program . I found the case is the
function netconn_recv() cann't obtain memory for the new incoming data. (the return of
buf = memp_malloc(MEMP_NETBUF) in netconn_recv() function is NULL) . so the server
program cann't receive incoming data again.  I changed MEM_SIZE  from 2000 to 4000 ,but
the result is  same. if anyone need the source code ,please email to me . or anybody send
me your successful program of TCP communication. let me appreciate your experience.
    My email address : address@hidden

Thanks
Boter