lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_err(...) using problem

From: kyle treleaven
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_err(...) using problem
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:19:48 -0500

Did anybody make any progress on this issue?  I'm experiencing very
much the same problem.  I connect using the Windows XP telnet client
to an embedded system running with lwIP RAW API and no OS.  My
symptoms only appear when I try to "quit" the telnet session under
moderate to heavy traffic.  Usually the standard payload == NULL
condition in the tcp_recv callback terminates the connection just
fine, but under traffic the connection is severed less elegantly.  In
fact, I don't think it ever gets inside the recv callback function.
Ethereal shows that the client sends a RST for some reason, and the
server returns an error.

Kyle