lwip-users

[lwip-users] HELP, PLease! DCHP Client

From: Robson
Subject: [lwip-users] HELP, PLease! DCHP Client
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:47:41 -0300

Hi,

I´m using LWIP with an ARM Microcontroler in a specific application,
and I want to use this in my common network. So, I want to establish a
DHCP client. But I don´t know how to set DCHP and how to call the
correct functions.

My question is: in a simple application, what is the configurations
and the exactly sequence of call functions should we use?

I try to use dchp_start(), dchp_discover()…but no results.

Please, help more urgent than possible!

If anyone knows how to do this, please, help me! Write for my email
address@hidden or to this email list.

Thanks

Robson Paulo