lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DNS on lwip

From: Michael Williamson
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DNS on lwip
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 13:29:05 -0400

I found some folks have a port of an asynchronous DNS resolver on SourceForge (link below) for a real time linux port of lwip:

http://rtl-lwip.sourceforge.net/

I got as far as compiling it (took about 2 minutes) on our platform, but never actually gave it a spin; it's on the "to-do" list. Don't see any reason why it shouldn't work as advertised...

-Mike

Ashutosh Srivastava wrote:

Hi All,

I want to write a DNS client on my LWIP setup. I would really appreciate if
someone give me information of DNS client ported to any other LWIP based
system.

Thanks,
Ashutosh