lwip-users

[lwip-users] Help in Socket API...??????

From: Durgaprasad Chivukula
Subject: [lwip-users] Help in Socket API...??????
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 19:35:31 +0200

Hi all ,

  I am using lwip 1.1.0 , on Redhat linux , 2.4.20-8  .I am making
modifications to an existing tftp client , using the lwip socket API .
In the tftp client  , gethostbyname() function is frequently used ,
almost in every operation of tftp ..like get and put. So my question
is which function in socket API in lwip would replace the
functionality of gethostbyname , so that I can replace that with the
corresponding lwip socket API function.If not exact replacement is
possible , using lwip socket API , what extra code do I need to add to
get the functionality of gethostbyname function , Need help

any kind of idea or suggestion would be helpful

Thanks

Durga Prasad