lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_fasttmr() causes an endless loop

From: Adrian Godwin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_fasttmr() causes an endless loop
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:14:29 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

and continues to run forever. as you can see, under some circumstances (which are not clear to me) "pcb->next" can become equal to "pcb". tcp_tmr() is called every TCP_TMR_INTERVAL milliseconds, as recommended. is it a bug of the stack?

I had a similar problem and found the reason in my changes : I had
misunderstood the timers and provided only a single timer list
(the timer_root returned by sys_arch_timeouts) for multiple
processes.

If you're using any sort of threads, are you sure that each
thread has a unique list of timers ?

-adrian