lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP for Altera NIOS II

From: Jim Gibbons
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP for Altera NIOS II
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:57:14 -0700

The key software to be modified is the MAC driver.  The one that you are using now is found in the altera installation area.  The path will be something like the following.

C:\altera\kits\nios2\components\altera_avalon_lan91c111\UCOSII

There is also a packet receive task that you will have to look at.  It can be found in:

C:\altera\kits\nios2\components\altera_lwip\UCOSII\src

You might want to try connecting with NIOS Forum for more information and perhaps even some other driver examples.  The URL for NIOS Forum is:

http://www.niosforum.com/forum.htm

Etienne Lanoy wrote:
Hi,

Can you explain me what's are the part to modify if I want to port LWIP with another
ethernet MAc than LAN91C111 ?

Thanks Etienne

Etienne