lwip-users

[lwip-users] multiple tcp connections at a time

From: gopal . saha
Subject: [lwip-users] multiple tcp connections at a time
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:57:33 +0530

Hi,

I am using lwip on linux. I am trying to open multiple tcp connections at a time. The application on top of the lwip stack is an echo server which opens a new processing thread after getting a new connection.

I am running the client application on a windows m/c (winsock). I am trying to open 10 sockets. I see that 10 connections are being created perfectly.
But after sending data over the connections when I am receiving the data (that has been echoed back by the server), I see that I get data only for the first two connections. For the 3rd connection the recv gets blocked.

Has any bode faced such problem while using multiple tcp sockets at a time over lwip stack ?

TIA

Gopal Saha
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
M2 & N2, Sector V, Block GP,
Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Kolkata - 700091,West Bengal
India
Mailto: address@hidden
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you