lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP

From: Bill Lawson
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 20:33:49 -0400

Hello Again,

   I've got a few more details, hopefully they'll shed a little bit of
light on my problem.

Leon: I tried increasing the stack size as high as 16kb, but it did not
make any difference.

Andreas: My timers are running and calling dhcp_*_tmr appropriately.  I
also tried adding in a delay before calling dhcp_start(), but that hasn't
helped either.

Sathya: Is there anything that can be done to convince Xilinx
test this sooner rather than later?

To the world at large: I tried setting up the interface with a static IP,
and then calling dhcp_start() to see what would happen.  If I do things
that way I can see the DHCP request packet going out, and an offer coming
back from the server.  An accept packet never gets sent though, and when
dhcp_start() returns ERR_OK, my IP address, subnet, and gateway have been
set to 0.0.0.0.

Any further suggestions would be a big help, and thank you for the
assistance you've rendered already.

--Bill