lwip-users

[lwip-users] call netif_set_up(netif) if not using DHCP ?

From: Roger Kinkead
Subject: [lwip-users] call netif_set_up(netif) if not using DHCP ?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 02:16:17 -0000

hello,

I'm trying to get my 1.1.0 working, and through some examination of the code, (with debug statements as a guide) it seems to be necessary to call netif_set_up(netif) if (as in my current case) you do not wish to use DHCP?

Are there any guidelines (or even a single example application using the raw API?) for me to use as a guideline?

Thanks!

Roger