lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP for linux 2.6.x

From: Maddala Subrahmanyam
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP for linux 2.6.x
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:07:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
I'm a newbie to LwIP.
I'm trying to get LwIP working on Linux.
Well, to be precise I have to get it running on Linux 2.6.X  kernel which is getting
customized for an ARM 9 processor.
Could some one please correct me if I'm not going in the right direction?

1. I have got the source tree of stable  lwip 1.0.0 version,  the contrib tree
    with Unix port(I assume this port works fine with Linux too).
    Please let me know if I have to do any modifications.

2. I could successfully build the
 ./net/contrib/ports/unix/proj/lib/liblwip.so
 ./net/contrib/ports/unix/proj/minimal/
 ./net/contrib/ports/unix/proj/unixsim/

3. I want to know which one of the above projects would give me the most
    complete version of  tcp/ip stack library to use with my linux kernel bundled with
    application.

4. I want to hook the network driver (ethernet controller SMSC LAN 91C113) as well with the
    LwIP. Could some one give me some ideas on how to go about this.

Thanks in advance,
-subbu

Do you Yahoo!?