lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] help about cgi program

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] help about cgi program
Date: 26 Nov 2004 10:32:17 +0000

On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 09:56, xcb wrote:
> lwip-users
>
> who can give source code about cgi or egi that can run lwip???(OS is Windows)
>  ,thanks

Assuming you mean cgi as in code that provides dynamic content to a web
server, the fact that you're using lwIP is (or should be!) irrelevant.
I don't know much about the windows port, but assuming it provides the
sockets API, any code or application that uses this API should work as
normal.  (Apart from if it uses any bits of the API that we haven't
implemented).

The same goes for other applications like ftp or web servers that I
think you've asked about in the past: you should be able to use any you
like.

Hope that answers your question.

Kieran