lwip-users

RE: Re: [lwip-users] Using udp in single threaded(no OS) lwip

From: Robert Brown
Subject: RE: Re: [lwip-users] Using udp in single threaded(no OS) lwip
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:22:35 -0400

Attached is a sketch of the key pieces of a single threaded UDP application
that I did a few years ago.  This is based on an older version of LwIP but
it should be close enough to get the idea.  Please treat the contents of the
attached file as pseudo code since it certainly won't compile as-is.

You can rearrange things depending upon the requirements of your
application.

Robert Brown