lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP performance in receiving

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP performance in receiving
Date: 16 Oct 2004 14:10:20 +0100

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 12:31, Craig Graham wrote:

> tcp_recved() mod (Atte, threshold==TCP_WND/2) 31s        238%

Thanks for taking the time to test and profile all these!

I've committed a fix, and opted for the middle of the range (in terms of
agressiveness) TCP_WND/2 as the threshold.  This can be tuned to
whatever you want if you need the extra few %.

Was a bug report filed on savannah for this problem?  I couldn't see
anything to close when I checked in the fix just now.

Thanks

Kieran