lwip-users

SV: [lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 3

From: Jan Wester
Subject: SV: [lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 3
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:15:35 +0200

Hello
Check option SO_REUSE
/Jan

WHI KONSULT
Jan Wester
Scheelegatan 11
SE-112 28 Stockholm
+46 8 449 05 30

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden För Eric Shufro
Skickat: den 6 oktober 2004 20:22
Till: address@hidden
Ämne: [lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 3

Hey all, sorry to ask again, but I still have a couple of small problems
getting lwip working properly.

First, for some reason, I can connect to the stack using tcp only the number
of 'simultaneous allowed tcp connections' as specified in the options. After
that, I get connection refused. After each connect, I disconnect and I
notice that the pc sends a FIN to the embedded board, but the embedded board
never sends one back. Should it? Could the connection not be fully closed
and that's why I cannot reconnect after a couple of tries? An old version of
my software using the stack, without timers or anything it needs seems to
allow many connections without any problems. I was unable to track down the
differences in the source code.

Let me know what you think.

Also, what does everyone use for a dns client?

Thanks.

--eric