lwip-users

[lwip-users] Seting up lwIP on Wondows

From: ilibasic
Subject: [lwip-users] Seting up lwIP on Wondows
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 17:44:59 -0400

Hello
I am trying to set up lwIP on Windows machine.

1. I have downloaded project and workspace files from lwIP site,
(contrib-0.7.1-20040319 archive, ports/msvc6 folder)
but MS Vis C won't accept them.

2. I have made a workspace/project from scratch, and included
lwIP files (lwip-0.7.1) (- not all of them). It builds OK,
although with some warnings, but when I run the app from IDE
and set a breakpoint in pktdrv.c in function:
static void ProcessPackets(LPPACKET lpPacket)
line 247:
                process_input();
I have the following situation.
I ping my own IP address, try to open connection on some ports
using netcat, but lwIP app doesn't notice that. Execution
never stops at the breakpoint.

3. What about sys_arch.c ? As I can see in the dowloaded files,
synchronization functions in msvc6 port are defined to be empty
 macros, or something like that.

Thanks in advance
Ilija