lwip-users

[lwip-users] Help regarding packet arrival times.

From: N V Krishna
Subject: [lwip-users] Help regarding packet arrival times.
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:22:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am trying to validate tcp servers against denial of service attacks by
model checking. To validate this, I want to tally my tool with the
simulated tcp server. I am using simhost + lwip for this.

For this, I need to know the exact time at which simhost sees a incoming
packet for the first time. Could anyone please give me any pointers? I
need this to get a correct estimate of the exact packet inter arrival time
as seen by the server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Warm regards,
Krishna.
P.S. I am not sure, if my previous posting succeeded. So posting again.
Sorry for possible duplicate mail.