lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Recent tcp_rexmit() changes

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Recent tcp_rexmit() changes
Date: 20 Aug 2004 10:10:05 +0100

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 09:52, Mountifield, Tony wrote:
> Has anyone (e.g. Kieran) evaluated these patches from Sam?
>
> They appear to work fine for me, and I'm wondering whether they will make it
> into CVS sometime or not.

I thought I'd already committed that, but on checking out the current
CVS it appears not.  I think it all got tied up with my attempts to
implement SACK, and I was unwilling to commit that before I'd tested
it.  As I don't currently have a test bed to try things like this out on
it got forgotton.  Many apologies.

There are two ways we could do this:
1) If anyone is really interested in SACK, I can work with them to test
it, but I think Sam Jansen's patch may fix the problem that originally
prompted me to start work on it.

2) If no one is bothered about SACK, I (or anyone else) can just make
the changes Sam Jansen suggests.

So, speak now if you want SACK and are willing to help out.

Kieran