lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help,about pbuf_free

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help,about pbuf_free
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:27:24 +0200

Hello,

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 12:56, tao meng wrote:
> Hi,everyone:
>            when I run lwip0.7.2 + ucos_ii 2.70 on ADI-BF532,it shows that
> "p->ref < = 0",but what make it happened,I have already use mutex as a lock
> to protect the p->ref from being changed by others at the same time!And

An interrupt can pre-empt the mutex lock.

So check your interrupt handler. If it runs in interrupt context you do
not have mutexes available (the call will probably fail without a lock
acquired).

Creating a late/deferred/bottom half/task based interrupt handler can
solve this; it must acquire the lock out of interrupt context.

Regards,

Leon.