lwip-users

[lwip-users] initialization code example

From: alex katebi
Subject: [lwip-users] initialization code example
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 17:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

  I am trying to port lwip stack to my ip router application that runs on Linux.
I am having some trouble with my initializtion of the lwip. Can someone give me
a code example or
tell me what to put in the sys_init()? Also where do the rest of the xxx_init()
functions are
supposed to be called?

  I am using the latest lwip-0.7.2 release. After I do
"netconn_new(NETCONN_TCP)" it crashes it
tries to use a semaphore that is not initialized. What should initialize the
sem?

Your help is much appriciated.

   Thanks,
   Alex