lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip ppp and orange-mib

From: Jean-Baptiste Estival
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip ppp and orange-mib
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:08:46 +0100

Hello

I work under ARM linux. I have a siemens GPRS module MC35i.
I had an sfr GPRS SIM card, and all works fine. But, now I have an orange
card, and I can't connect to the GPRS network
here is my connection script:
"'' AT",
  "OK ATE0",
  "OK ATV1",
  "OK AT+CGMI",
  "OK AT+CIMI",
  "OK 'AT+CGDCONT=1,\"IP\",\"orange-mib\",\"0.0.0.0\"'",
  "OK ATS0=0",
  "OK AT+CGQREQ=1,0,0,0,0,0",
  "OK AT+CGQMIN=1,0,0,0,0,0",
  "OK AT+CGATT?",
  "OK ATDT*99***1#",
  "TIMEOUT 30",
  "CONNECT \"\""

My APN is correct, and i tried several CID with no success
But SFR doesn't not need login or pass. Orange needs it.
does anybody know if the problem comes from lwip or my connect script ?

thanks

best regards