lwip-users

RE : RE : [lwip-users] LWIP, PPP and GPRS

From: VANSTAEN Laurent RD-MAPS-GRE
Subject: RE : RE : [lwip-users] LWIP, PPP and GPRS
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:06:54 +0200

Like you my AT commands are implemented in another part of the software, they are not mixed up with LWIP nor PPP. I can trace what I send to the modem, and what the modem answers. It don't think it goes wrong because of the AT part, it doesn't work because the PPP session between my laptop and the operator doesn't start correctly. I should negociate a dynamic IP address for my modem during this PPP session and this negociation doesn't occur. In fact LWIP sends some LCP Request Config packets but the operator never answers. I do not understand why.

Regards

Laurent Vanstaen