lwip-users

[lwip-users] help please,lwip+ucos-ii

From: tao meng
Subject: [lwip-users] help please,lwip+ucos-ii
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:29:07 +0800

Kieran Mansley,tonight I port lwip0.7.2 to ucos-ii and ADI-BF532,In my test I still find my application stop send packets at last,I have lwip0.5.3+ucos-II+ADI-BF532 and lwip0.7.2+ucos_ii+ADI-BF532,if anyone wants to have it or can give me some suggestions you can tell me and I will send it to you and I do hope through our efforts lwip+ucos-ii+ADI-BF532 can work stablely.I'm looking forwarding to receiving your's suggestions!Thanks a lot.

                                       MengTao July 19 2004

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/