lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4

From: Felix
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:05:08 +0200

Hi Mike,

For starters, I modified "sio_open(int devnum)" in "src\ecos\sio.c", so that
it connects to my GPRS ISP provider, and sleeps a while before continuing..
I think a connection is established, but I am not 100% sure.

I have enabled the debug and statistics, but the debug messages don't states
the IP assigned from the ISP.

Where can I find the IP - so I can test with ping from my windows host.

Thanks
Felix

What I did - for starters -