lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP on Redhat linux 7.1

From: Bhattiprolu, Ravikumar (Ravikumar)
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP on Redhat linux 7.1
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:57:06 +0530

Hi All,

  I am trying to port lwIP onto X86 machine running Redhat linux 7.1 I
downloaded the latest releast from the page
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip/ and facing lot of problems
bringing it up.

1. There was no makefile or instructions to build. We made our own make
file using autoMake and tried building the release.

2. Then some of the header files were missing.We hacked into the cvs and
got these files and tried to build.

3. Then we started getting multiple definition of some functions which
are present in both ipv4 and ipv6 areas.

Still struggling to get it going. If anyone of you have build lwIP for
RH linux, please let me know the steps involved in doing so. Also tell
me if I need to change any source code(s) to get this going? If possible
please send the sources or links you have used.

Please help....

thanks and regards,
Ravi