lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwip, ucos-ii, hcs12, cs8900 driver.

From: Nishen Naidu
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwip, ucos-ii, hcs12, cs8900 driver.
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 08:57:10 +0200

Hi Eric,

I am also using ucos-II with a IO mode cs8900 driver.
I haven't tried using the card with an interrupt as yet though
(in the process of doing that soon).
I am currently polling the card for incoming packets in a
ucos task that runs approx. every 10ms.
My ping times are around 10ms->20ms. What are yours?

Thanks
Nishen