lwip-users

[lwip-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: lwIP 0.7.2

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: lwIP 0.7.2
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:50:49 +0200

Hello,

I have merged all bug fixes from the HEAD tree into the STABLE-0_7 branch. This includes many little documentation/commenting issues,
some compilation fixes and this bugger:

* etharp.c: Fixed the case where the packet that initiates the ARP request is not queued, and gets lost. Fixed the case where the packets destination address is already known; we now always queue the packet and perform an ARP request.

The STABLE-0_7 tree now is in sync with the HEAD tree, except for the
hardware checksumming code and the new broadcast address check, which
are new features in HEAD.

This branch is a near-term release candidate for lwIP 0.7.2; please test
it if you have the possibility to do so.

The release after that will probably branch off the HEAD tree to include the two new features, and my idea was to name it 1.0.0 (finally).

Thanks for all who found bugs, sent patches, committed etc!

Regards,

Leon.

p.s. While at in, in HEAD I found and fixed a little bug in the new broadcast address check code.