lwip-users

[lwip-users] input function for netif_add(), tcpip_input or ip_input?

From: Shawn_He
Subject: [lwip-users] input function for netif_add(), tcpip_input or ip_input?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:17:50 -0800

In most of the porting cases, the netif_add function seems to like use tcpip_input as the last argument, would it be more reasonable to use ip_input instead? As a matter of fact, using tcpip_input seems to slow down my ping a lot, while ip_input maintains the same time delay as what you normally would see at any unix machine. I would like to hear what is your opinion. Thanks.

Shawn