lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Which list for porting?

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Which list for porting?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 02:41:57 +0100

Hello Tony,

Which is the correct list to use for issues when porting lwip to a new
platform? users or devel?
Tyically, lwip-users would be for people using lwIP as a blackbox, building solely on its API.

lwip-devel would be for people also looking inside the blackbox.

I think every lwip-devel subscriber is on lwip-users as well, but
certainly not vice-versa.

Most issues cross the line at one point or another, so there is no
correct list.

Both are fine with me for discussing a port.

Regards, Leon.