lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Doxygen Documentation

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Doxygen Documentation
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:14:42 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Georg Öttl wrote:

> Hi
>
> I recently checked out lwip from cvs. Is there any particular reason why
> there is no doxygen-documentation for "core"?  As far as I can see
> functions p.i. in tcp.c are well documented.

I suspect it's because no one has got round to writing it yet.

> As a guess I'd say that function documentation that starts with a /*
> isn't recognized by doxygen. The function docu has to start with a /**

Indeed.

> So far -> Has anybody the doxygen config file? That fancy non-standard
> doxygen config looks quite nice :-). Or am I just too stupid to find it?

I don't think our tree will require anything unusual in the config for
doxygen, and as far as I know there isn't a doxygen config distributed
with the source, but someone else might have one they could lend you to
get started with.

Kieran